89 Audi 100 - No Start, Battery OK, What next?

Page 3 of 3
writes

Is this better? I don't see how you could take my reply personally. I simply explained why I prefer top posting. I am not the least bit contemptuous of you at all... you completely misinterpreted! In fact I thanked you for helping me understand why some people are complaining. You see top posting all the time in this group. I don't want to get embroiled in another posting style controversy, because this one has no answer. People do it both ways in this and other groups.
Can all this be easily solved by eliminating all of the old message then there is no top nor bottom posting. <g> But then no one will know what I am talking about?
--
later,
dave

Ahhh now I see clearly! 8^) thanks