Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tire load
Parking here is extremely tight. Hence softroading is common if not mandatory :-[ I got onto a packed dirt embankment lately and it looked like the rear right was nearly off the ground (A4 with sport...
17
17

Tranmission fluid leaking from front of tranny
Driving down road car started smoking and pulled over and there was fluid all over. drove it home but now I believe the fluid is low. Does anyone know if this would be front seal and how do you add...
2
2

A4 B6 Sport Suspension rear toe oddity that keeps popping up in the wheel alignment (rear right)
I have about 0 degrees 16 minutes toe on rear left and about 0 degrees 17 on the rear right which is slightly outside the range specified by audi, I believe the rusty adjuster nut and washer had been...

Manual lock, just a single freaking lock on the driver's side? you must be kidding me
I was (unpleasantly) surprised by the fact that the ONLY mechanical key is on the driver's door. No keyhole on the passenger side, nothing on the 5th door of my 2003 A4 avant. While the latter is...
1
1

Hopefully this is NOT the future of Audi - Urban Sportback..
Hopefully these dreadful looking concepts - The Audi Urban Sportback and Audi Spyder Concepts will not be the future of Audi Automobiles From AW After teasing us with a couple of videos and a few...

Here comes the 2012 Audi A8 HYBRID
From Audi Consistently efficient ? the Audi A8 hybrid The luxury sedan with hybrid drive is on its way in 2012 245 hp system output, fuel consumption under 6.4 liters per 100 km Four-cylinder gasoline...
2
2

two sets of tires or one set of dedicated snow tires?
Ok, I'll have to inject more specifics. I have Nokian Hakka i3 175 70 13 tire mounted on my rear wheel driver (mono wheel driver, no LSD) (i3 is a summer ultra high performance tire, not sold in the...
8
8

Manuals on recent crop of subarus
This is not to rub it in, but I'm truly curious how do you like the gear change process on your late model subarus? Bonus points if you had a stick shift honda, older subaru with a manual at some...

Hannu Mikkola drives his old Audi Quattro S1 on the Forest Rally Stage at Goodwood
That is great!! I am sure it brought back memories form the old days gone by.
1
1

I finally found her
Ok, put it another way: if I had $20-25k I still would've got an older audi than a new or slightly used WRX/LGT Now with the recent forced soft offroading I might have to reconsider though. The...
6
6

FS:Audi Shp Manual-CD
Hi, I bought a CD repair manual that has never been used. I never used it because I could not get my other job fast enough to get to my customers car,so I have the CD manual that I like to sell for...

I need help!
While picking up my toddler from daycare today I caught myself getting lost on purpose, which resulted in an extra 6-7 mile loop. If anyone found a cure for excessive hedonism please do share it here.

New A4 owner: first impressions, Bentley manual justification, extra key cost at the dealer,
Hi there, I finally got ahold of my 2003 A4 Avant 1.8T, it took 3 month to ship it from NJ/Penn State. First impressions: Lots of buttons to dig through: Took me quite a while how to turn the rear...
5
5

Puzzled by the rubber choice of the previous owner
My A4 Avant Quattro came with 17" original rims wearing Continental ContiProContact 235/45R17 so I assume the car has sport package (A cursory look at the spare revealed that it is also 17") I'm...

A4L regional trial
me thinks it would do audi some good to try a pilot sale (trial run) of A4L in the nothern kaulifornia (san francisco area) Given the large chinese enclave that is used to the longer wheelbase A4 i...