['90 Turbo 200] RE: identity of 2 modules under dash next to firewall ???

There are 2 aluminum cased electrical modules next to the firewall, one next to and the other adjacent to the first, but further out from the firewall,
that are to the left of the steering column and up high on the firewall. The kick panel must be removed to even see them and even then they are difficult to see. They appear to be a little larger than a pack of cigarettes. The one next to the firewall has 10 small and variously colored wires leading into a 'pop-top' plug. I know this 'cause when I was trying to unplug it, it came apart but did not break, and all 10 wires are now loose and out of the plug.
To make matters worse, the Svc Manual CD I have does not even show all the wires and those that are shown do not correspond to the actual wire colors :-(
Any help here in identifying and reassembling said plug ?
Gratefully,
Courtney
Never seen that one.
Try checking with the T44 AudiWorld forum: http://forums.audiworld.com/v8 /