90 V-8 Quattro

Don?t know what?s wrong??? Brake pad wear indicator on dash still activated even after repaired not replaced brake wear sensors by soldering wires and checking resistance, yes I?m cheap don?t want to pay $28.00 for something I believe I can fix for pennys. If anyone can let me know what might be wrong I would be greatful

Reply to
freefly

Freefly, You're cheap and own a V8, huh? Cheap owner/Expen$ive Car......Wow, what a combo. Not that I would advise it, but there is a way that you could take out the whole autocheck system and you could ignore all of the other warnings about other safety issues with your car that are costly to fix. Of course, that's just my take on "what's wrong". Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k
Reply to
Steve Sears