90 V-8 Quattro

Donít know whatís wrong??? Brake pad wear indicator on dash still activated even after repaired not replaced brake wear sensors by soldering wires and checking resistance, yes Iím cheap donít want to
pay $28.00 for something I believe I can fix for pennys. If anyone can let me know what might be wrong I would be greatful
‚úĖ
Freefly, You're cheap and own a V8, huh? Cheap owner/Expen$ive Car......Wow, what a combo. Not that I would advise it, but there is a way that you could take out the whole autocheck system and you could ignore all of the other warnings about other safety issues with your car that are costly to fix. Of course, that's just my take on "what's wrong". Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pf9239
Add pictures here
‚úĖ