93-35 Audi 90s Repair Manual

Is there any one out there that knows if there is anywhere on the internet where I can download the owners manual for the 93-98 90s. I know Bentley
sells it, but I don't have 100 bucks to toss around for it. Thanks for all your help. I'd also be willing to buy one, for a bit cheap.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 334&itemE27069409&rd=1
Thanks for your help, I'll give that a shot

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 334&itemE27069409&rd=1