'93 80 - Broken Door Mirror - advices??

Annoyingly, I've managed to break the door mirror on my '93 80 - the internal spigot on which the mirror head is meant to swivel has sheared.
Has anyone got one lying around to exchange for some beer tokens? Right hand
/ Drivers side (UK!) , plain black plastic (not body colored), electric.
Assuming I'll have to strip the door card off, can anyone give me any pointers on how to do this please? I guess there are some pop fixings at strategic points and iirc you are meant to lift the card "up" to remove it.
All advices welcome.
Regs, Mike.
Mike, It sounds like you rotate it to get at the 2 screws that hold the mirror on the car - no interior door danel removal required. See: http://www.audifans.com/pipermail/quattro/2001-July/030039.html If you really do have to remove the interior panels, see: http://www.humanspeakers.com/audi/doors-89.htm Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)