93 Audi 90S radio

Help, help. Just bouoght a real nice Audi 90 and the fellow handed me the original radio. Of course it has to be reprogramed and I can't seem to find the
right information. Even the local dealer couldn't help. It's a Wiesbaden part #893 035 180A. I was told that the owners manual for the radio has that info, and of course I didn't get that with the car. Thanks for your help, Gary
Is there a code on your radio that prevent You from using it? Do You take out your radio out of car each time you arive at your destination (f.e. if your afraid that your radio can be stolen by some junkies)? If you dont take out your radio, then program favorite radio stations yourself and it'll end your headache about radio.
Is there a code on your radio that prevent You from using it? Do You take out your radio out of car each time you arive at your destination (f.e. if your afraid that your radio can be stolen by some junkies)? If you dont take out your radio, then program favorite radio stations yourself and it'll end your headache about radio. Or is it too difficult to assign to button one station x and so on.