94 100 Avant dead lamp warning.

This is really annoying me.
From time to time I get a dead-bulb warning on the mini display. It usually clears a few seconds later, but from time to time I've managed
to stop while it's still active but have never found any of the bulbs to be out.
I've checked all the sockets, and all the connectors I can find, waggling them without provoking an error and then cleaning them anyway.
Finally, I've decided to disable the warning system - but does anyone know which pin on the lamp warning module is the output to the mini display?
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

Guy King wrote:

It seems to me that an intermittent caused by a broken filiment in one of the bulbs is more likely. Does the warning occur after hitting bumps in the road surface or after braking? If so that is where I would look first b4 tearing the cluster apart.
TonyJ former: four T44s '84 - '91 Current: 98.5 A4 1.8TQM APR : )

Yes, but I looked at each bulb with a magnifying glass. Broken and rewelded filaments are usually easy to spot.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."
You can defeat the warning but pulling the auto check module (looks like a relay and is located in the AUX relay panel under the drivers side dash) and bending over the 'K' pin so that it doesn't make contact.
Guy King wrote:

That's the bit of information I was after! Though I'll detach the lead from the socket rather than bend the pin.
Thanks.