94' 100 Faulty brake light bulb warning

hello thanks for viewing, beeps and flashes at me all day long telling me i've got brake light out when i blatantly haven't. i understand this is a common fault and have replaced bulbs and holders,
much to no avail wondered if there is a common fix as well! any knowledge appreciated, andy.

Mine does that too, only it's not showing as a brake light but as a side/tail/dip light. I put it down to having over-rated bulbs in the headlights and can't be arsed to swap 'em to find out for sure.
--
Skipweasel
Never knowingly understood. (Ivor Cutler)