94 Audi Cabriolet - Coolant Leak

Hi
I have noticed the coolant-level light flashing on my dashboard recently. The coolant reservoir is leaking, and needs frequent top-ups. My mechanic replaced the reservoir cap, to no avail. A pressure-test
did not reveal any leaks in connecting hoses.
I examined the underside of the coolant tank, and discovered that fluid seems to be leaking from the base of the tank, where the wires for the *electrical sensor* that detects low coolant level actually enters the tank.
Is there a way to this seal up, or do I need to replace the entire coolant reservoir?
Thanks,
Andrew.
Sounds like a job for http://jbweld.net/products/jbweld.php