95' A6 Wagon For Sale

1995 A6 Wagon (Grey / Black Leather) for sale. 115k miles. Car is solid with the exception of a taping lifter. Timing belt, brakes, suspension, std care all current. Car is located in Portland Maine. No reasonable offer refused.
Reply to
Ben King

What do you consider reasonable?

Reply to
Jim

KBB lists "fair" (above poor, below good) price for this car at $6855. The problem lifter makes it less valuable. I'd think around $5300 is fair but I have some degree of flexibility.

Reply to
Ben King