95' A6 Wagon For Sale

1995 A6 Wagon (Grey / Black Leather) for sale. 115k miles. Car is solid with the exception of a taping lifter. Timing belt, brakes, suspension, std care all current. Car is located in Portland Maine.
No reasonable offer refused.
Ben King wrote:

What do you consider reasonable?
KBB lists "fair" (above poor, below good) price for this car at $6855. The problem lifter makes it less valuable. I'd think around $5300 is fair but I have some degree of flexibility.