95 and 96 A6 oil leak

I've been told that the mjor cause of oil leaks is due to the gasket for the cam adjuster. What is the consensus on this. Any easy (quick) modes of repair?

the
I think I may have a leak from one of them on my a4 v6.
This link shows the replacement procedure.
http://www.robsaudiworld.com/2.8camseal.htm
Richard
It's PIA the first time you do one, but I can do both sides in a couple hours now. Expect to pay the dealer about $1K to have it done though. I have an extra tensioner compression tool if you need one. Absolutely required to do it.
Richard Goulding wrote:

Cam adjuster? Do you mean Cam cover? If so then its the same for A4s etc....
Only viable repair is to replace the gasket (or gasketS on a V6!)
I.