95 audi 90 reliability?

I am looking at an audi 90S quattro w/ 130K on it. It had the timing belt/water pump, etc at 117K. Anything else to look for? thanx, andy

"andy" <trifox13atcovaddotnet> wrote in message

Silent blocks on front wheels triangle might be worn. If worn, you feel them moving while driving slowly and pressing/letting go, the gas pedal. Typically, the car should be o.k.
Ronald
I have one with 180K. I've had to replace the normal wear parts in the suspenstion and normal service items. Last weekend I rebuilt the heads (valve guides, seals). When I was in there, I could still see the original machining marks on bearing races and cylinder walls! I expect a long life out of that engine.
This engine was known for more oil consumption than others and oil leaks in the upper engine. Nothing major.
I've had mine for 5 years. I bought it with 100,000 miles in 1999. After fixing some vacuum leaks and some normal maintenance things, it runs better now than when I bought it. I intend to keep it for a while. I sold my last audi (1985 4000Q) with 315,000 miles only because I wanted a newer model with the V6. It still ran great and used no oil.
Gene