96 A6/S6 question re centrl locking

My central locking system is intermittantly on the fritz. Locks itself with engine on, won't unlock with remote, continually activates locks.
This seems to only hapen in cold temperatures - below -5C.
I understand there is a relay between the IR sensor and the control unit. I want to replace this but can't find which relay panel it is on, from either the Bently or ETKA CDs.
Need some help, please.
Tony, Ottawa