'97 A4 serpentine (sp) belt change

Can the 'average' person change a serpentine belt on a '97 2.8 A4? I've done brake work and some other minor stuff.... WIll it require any tools outside the normal metric sockets, etc?
Any common traps/places to screw up/etc that i should be aware of?
Thanks in advance
Go here http://www.audiworld.com/tech/eng.html and look at the timing belt change article. That will give you some idea. You do not need to strip the rads etc like he did, just move the "lock-carrier" forward to get enough working room. I did the timing belt on my 1.8T a few weeks ago. Took about 4 hours. I expect you can do the drive belt in 2-3 hours. Have fun. Rgds Alec

Isn't the serpentine belt the accessory drive belt which is different than the timing belt? I have no clue how to change either one on any car built after 1980 but I've always used the term serpentine belt to describe the accessory drive belt.
Aar

Correct, but you need to remove the serpentine belt to change the timing belt so the instructions for the serpentine belt are a subset of those for the timing belt........

If it's bad, how do you think the timing belt looks? They usually last the interval of the belt.