97 A6 pops crackles when turning right

My A6 avant will crackle and pop when turning right. It sounds like water hitting a hot surface. I'm guessing cloged drains. Anyone know where I can find the drains (underneath I hope) so I can blow them out?
Are they just under the firewall coming though the bootom of the car? Thanks...........
You probably have a bad CV joint on that side of the car-- have it checked out-- if it totally fails, your car won't move!!