Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuel injector seals
My 200 has a hard start issue and I'm suspicious the injectors are leaking. (Cranks a long time and when it does start the exhaust smells and looks rich like it was flooded.) I'm curious if replacing...
3
3

concert cd player
I have no operating manual for the cd/radio. Sometimes when I switch it on all speakers work. Sometimes when I switch it on , only the rear speakers work. Is there a setting (not the fader) or do I...
1
1

98 Audi A6 steering problem.
My '98 A6 has absolutely no power steering. I am unsure whether I need to replace the pump or the steering rack...does anybody have any suggestions which it could be? Thank you in advance. Mike B.
1
1

Rear shock removal Audi 200
Does anyone have a good alternative to purchasing the $90 Hazet tool for removing the strut from the spring assembly. I don't do this for a living otherwise I'd buy one. If anyone has BTDT without...
5
5

FS: Manuals Audi 5000
Audi 5000 manuals; Bentley 1984-1988 official factory manual, Haynes Audi 5000 1984-1988, AllData 1982-87 CD automotive repair info All for $50

A6, 2000, 1.8T, Water ingress, Wipers, Windows & other Woes....
Background...... Around 6 months ago, I reported on this newsgroup, deep water (about 7cm) in the RHS front and rear floor pan after a spell of rain. This resulted in the loss of a considerable number...
3
3

A3 : Rear Brake lights staying on!
Hi there Can anyone give me some advice on this: I've got a 2001 A3 1.8T. I got out of the car earlier and noticed that the rear brake lights on remained on. I've checked the brake pedal to check it...
2
2

no TT
TT --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =- Shemes.com :: Home

Audi R8 Cappello/McNish P1 at Houston Grand Prix
I thought you all should be the first to know, #2 Audi R8 wins the American LeMans Series at the Grand Prix of Houston tonight! Just got back from the race here in Houston, and enjoyed it...
6
6

'99 A6 2.8 Mirror Problem
The auto-dimming review mirror inside car stays dark during daylight hours as though there are headlights shining on it at night. Is there a malfunction requiring replacement or is there a simple...
1
1

87 Audi 5000 overheating
After detecting white colored sludge in the overflow reservoir, I cleaned and flushed the radiator coolant. Now, in stop-go traffic, the car still overheats occasionally. I am speculating that the...
2
2

Electrical problem - anyone else had this?
I have an Audi A6 4.2 Avant, '99 model year, and I wondered if anyone could please suggest the source of an electrical problem I'm having... A couple of days ago I tried to adjust one of the door...
13
13

A6 Rear Speaker Amp. schematic
Hi I'm having a defective rear 2-way speaker in an Audi A6 1996. The speaker has a built-in amplifier and is marked "Nokia". Does any one has a schematic for this amp.? Rgds Jens

fuel reserve
How much fuel is left when the light comes on? 2 models 1997(R) A4 1.8 (wife's) 1999(T) A6 1.8T (mine)
10
10

OIL pressure Light
Help! I have an 1988 Audi 80 quattro. When slowing down, the oil pressure warning light on the dash comes on and there is a beeping. When I stop, the light goes off and the beepings stops. Our service...
5
5