'98 a4 Avant Cargo Cover

Ok, I need a cargo cover for my newly purchased A4. I've been scouring the net and these things are tough to find! Does anyone have a source for Audi salvage yards or know of any other good sources for this kind of thing.... other than the $500 dealer option?

I found one for a 2000 Passat. Does anyone know if that will work in my A4?

Thanks all.... Bernie

Reply to
bernadou33

ebay?

The '00 Passat has different part numbers

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Ok, thanks for checking that out. Was worth a shot...

Reply to
bernadou33

Yea, I've been watching Ebay, but, looks like I found one locally for $40! I'll be picking that up tonight, we'll see how that goes.

Thanks B

Reply to
bernadou33