98 A6 HID Problem

Her is the problem. The driver side HID low beam has the auto leveling feature. As i'm driving the beam will pitch downward aiming about 6 ft' in
front of the car. If I turn the lights off then back on it will return back to level.
I've had the headdlight, light switch and coltroling unit replaced. No help.
If anyone has an answer please help.

Isn't it all driven by sensors on the rear suspension? Have they been checked?