98 Quattro

Hello I need to know a good source to buy window/sunroof shades for a 98 Quattro. Any help would be appreciated. Please e mail me at bcledfoot (at) aol (dot) com

Reply to
BCLedfoot

umm which model lol

A3 A4 A6 A8 S3 S4 S6 S8 TT

Reply to
Ronny

umm which model lol

A3 A4 A6 A8 S3 S4 S6 S8 TT

Reply to
Ronny

Yes, we can officially rule out the R8......but there's also the RS6...... (geez, he didn't even give the continent this time....AOL = North America assumed here:)

umm....
maybe your local FLAPS? Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears

Nah he gave us some info, the 96 bit means it cant be a RS6 :) or an RS4

Still a hard choice though lol

Reply to
Ron

... and there was me thinking that the R8 was RWD!

Errr... there were no RS models in production during 1998! The RS6 arrived (in Europe) during 2002.

Reply to
Peter Bell

Oops! Sorry my bad on the RS's. What was the question again? Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k

'bellfamily')

Reply to
Steve Sears