98 Quattro

Hello I need to know a good source to buy window/sunroof shades for a 98 Quattro. Any help would be appreciated. Please e mail me at bcledfoot (at) aol (dot) com

umm which model lol
A3 A4 A6 A8 S3 S4 S6 S8 TT
Yes, we can officially rule out the R8......but there's also the RS6...... (geez, he didn't even give the continent this time....AOL = North America assumed here:) www.audiquattroparts.com www.zzmotors.com www.sjmautotechnik.com www.autozone.com umm.... www.jcwhitney.com maybe your local FLAPS? Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Still a hard choice though lol

... and there was me thinking that the R8 was RWD!

Errr... there were no RS models in production during 1998! The RS6 arrived (in Europe) during 2002.

Oops! Sorry my bad on the RS's. What was the question again? Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

umm which model lol
A3 A4 A6 A8 S3 S4 S6 S8 TT