99 a4 abs relay location?

Hey guys, here's another one for ya. Im trying to find the relay for the ABS system. any idea where it is? 99 a4 1.8t q. thanks

Reply to
Dave Smith

anybody? i really need to find this relay. i scoured the net but cant seem to find any info on it.

Reply to
Dave Smith

For the Bosch 5.0 ABS, the ABS solenoid valve relay and the ABS return flow pump relay are mounted to the back of the ABS Hydraulic Unit, under a removable cover. I think Bosch 5.3 is similar but that might not be correct...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

thanks bro, i just pulled the fuse. good enough for me, i hate abs anyway.

Reply to
Dave Smith