99 A6 with body squeaks

Have a '99 A6 V6 with 115K miles. Recently, the car had some major front end noises and had to have both lower control arms and ball joints replaced.
After fix, still hear some squaking (probably unrelated to front end) noises. Sounds like they are coming from the springs - getting in and out of car. The 120K major tune-up (replace timing belt and water pump) is coming up. Looking at the maintenance punch list of items, I can't tell if these squeaks will be taken care of or if I have to specifically point them out. Can anyone recommend specific things to do to address these?
Thanks for any advice you can offer.

that will be the spring retaining cups............dried out.
can't see this being on a major tune up.
you could try a penetrating lub spray on the end of each spring.
Had the same problem... Replace a link/arm - $51CDN and 1 1/2hr labour at the dealer. This arm / link is connected to the suspension and to the xeon lights system. so as the car moves up and down the lights are adjusted. The noise went away. after I changed it,

Thanks for the feedback guys. Both are good ideas I'll follow up on.