99 audi a4 system

where can i find speakers for bose system on a 99 Audi A4 .. my rear two speakers seem to be blown .. where can i find it online or do i have to go to the dealership .. is it possible to put any aftermarket
speakrs with the bose system? Thanks, Goran
audia4 wrote:

Did you check the fuses? Try ebay?

here you go: http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec2.shtml
I did this on my 98 A4 and have been happy with the results. Here's an alternative that sounds good too:
http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec3.shtml