a 20+ year affair

I bought a 1984 5000S; Then a 1987 a 5000S; then a 1992 100S; and presently I a 1999 A6 2.8 (for the past 6 years)

I am considering NOW (one more time) another purchase... Say a 2005 A6.

Are there "things" I should consider before doing so.

Thanks for your input. I really don't wont to buy any problems.

Tks in advance.

Reply to
JMay

"Dude! You're getting a Honda!"

Reply to
daytripper

"Honda" - My lawnmower is a Honda !!

"day snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEyahoo.com" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
JMay

More specifically, I know in the 2005 model Audi made several changes in design and perhaps mechanical areas, but I want to know "up-front" what features introduced in the 2005 ended up creating such problems (repairs, etc.)-- that, as usual they are a part of the correcting-process which is always a part of subsequent model releases (the 2006 and 2007).

Reply to
JMay