a 20+ year affair

I bought a 1984 5000S; Then a 1987 a 5000S; then a 1992 100S; and presently I a 1999 A6 2.8 (for the past 6 years)
I am considering NOW (one more time) another purchase...
Say a 2005 A6.
Are there "things" I should consider before doing so.
Thanks for your input. I really don't wont to buy any problems.
Tks in advance.

"Dude! You're getting a Honda!"
"Honda" - My lawnmower is a Honda !!
message wrote:

More specifically, I know in the 2005 model Audi made several changes in design and perhaps mechanical areas, but I want to know "up-front" what features introduced in the 2005 ended up creating such problems (repairs, etc.)-- that, as usual they are a part of the correcting-process which is always a part of subsequent model releases (the 2006 and 2007).