A-4 drive shaft replacement

I need feedback on changing out a drive shaft on my daughter's 97 A-4 Quattro... it has a clunking noise when you start off but smoothes out after. Can this be done fairly easy with a rebuilt shaft assembly?? Thanks for your advise in advance.

Reply to
Rob Alward

Who told you its the drive shaft? Its prob a control arm

Reply to
ron

Reply to
Rob Alward

Rob, Sounds like a CV joint - is it more prevalent in a turn to the left or right? Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k
Reply to
Steve Sears