A fleet of stubby little overturned boats..

I took a walk through an Audi dealer's lot today, and the only thing I saw was fleet of stubby little overturned boats.. "Floating" on the
top of otherwise good-looking cars.
Sorry, Audi, I just can't get used to those huge antenna warts you're sticking on top of your new cars. If I buy an 2004, it will have to come without one, or you'll have to remove it and plug the hole.

I believe those are just for the gps nav systems. So don't order that option...