a3 1998 paint defects

i own a3 18T its 6yrs old and ive notice on top of my n/s and o/s of top of my cars rear quarter panel has paint bubbling , i know its has corrosion nder the paint ,so ive got my my car inspect by a V a G approved bodyshop so
they put the claim thru for this fault ,but audi uk rejected it 3 times ,im bloody pissed offf really cause i think it shud be covered under there 10 yrs anti perforation warranty .does any one out there hav the same related problem on ur a3 or alike?
fiorello wrote:

Bubbles are not perforations...