a3 1998 paint defects

i own a3 18T its 6yrs old and ive notice on top of my n/s and o/s of top of my cars rear quarter panel has paint bubbling , i know its has corrosion nder the paint ,so ive got my my car inspect by a V a G approved bodyshop so they put the claim thru for this fault ,but audi uk rejected it 3 times ,im bloody pissed offf really cause i think it shud be covered under there 10 yrs anti perforation warranty .does any one out there hav the same related problem on ur a3 or alike?

Reply to
fiorello

Bubbles are not perforations...

Reply to