A3 2.0 TDI DSG - Launch Control?

Hi,
I have recently picked up a 2004 A3 2.0TDI DSG - its fantastic!
In the handbook, it mentions the Launch Control procedure. In the small print, it mentions that it is available on 6cyl DSG engines (which is
the 3.2 petrol).
I've read on other sites/forums that owners of the 2.0 TDI model have it enabled/fitted.
Is it something that can be turned on? How do I go about getting it enabled?
Thanks, Al