A3 2.0 TDI quattro... but when?

Does anyone know when the A3 2.0 TDI quattro will be available?
I'm assuming it's going to be offered in S-line/DSG guise.
I've got 3 months left on my company TT... and after that it's the
dreaded pool cars...!

Well, in case anyone was listening, this was the answer I got from Audi UK:
>At the moment we plan to launch the 2.0 TDI quattro with the S line but can >not confirm it as it is yet to be confirmed by Audi AG. > >Until it is confirmed we have to tell people that we cannot confirm it at >this time.
Vorsprung Durch Cryptic.