A3, 3.2 S-Line.. Trailer hitch compatible rear bumper cover?

The lower bumper cover in the parts list below shows an optional hatch (and opening) for the trailer hitch. http://etka.auto2.ru/au/A3/2005/412/56/4156866 /
(This list covers up to 2005 only, so I don't think it shows the S-Line parts. I posted it only to show the cover and opening)
Today, I noticed that the S-line kit has a different rear bumper, especially the lower section.
Does anyone know there's a hitch-compatible cover in S-line trim?
I'll also have to order the hitch and cover from overseas, probably the UK. Can anyone recommend a dealer who will ship to the USA? -- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.