A3 armrest - retrofit possible?

I'm in the process of changing over my current A3 (1997) to a newer model (2002), however the newer car doesn't have an armrest and I know
its something I'll miss a lot.
Is it possible to buy an armrest and retrofit it? If so, any places worth trying?
Thanks for any pointers.
Try www.vagparts.com they do oem armrests. They are based in the uk but I believe they post internationally.
Hope this helps
Richard

Thanks Richard, I'm in the UK so even better :-)