A3 audio options

I am looking at getting a new A3. The standard Concert audio comes with a single CD. To upgrade to a multi CD I seem to have 2 options.
1/ Add a glovebox autochanger
2/ Upgrade to the Symphony audio with an in-dash CD changer.
The Symphony option is cheaper and frees up room in the glovebox. Is there any downside to going for the Symphony? I can't see why the glovebox autochanger would be an option.
Cheers Tony

The glovebox CD changer makes the glovebox useless. Nothing bigger than a bag of M&Ms will fit inside. Even the owner's manual doesn't fit! I'm contemplating taking the A3 3.2 factory CD changer out.
Is there an option for an internal or external MP3 player? The Navi system takes a pair of SD cards to play MP3s.

I just got a Sony headunit and XPlod changer in the boot.

I had a Symphony radio in a loaner for a few days, and found two incredibly annoying things about it, which may be configurable.
1. The often-changing FM radio text display showed at the top of the cluster display, constantly, just inside my peripheral vision,. Very distracting, and unnecessary.
2. When manually tuning, the instant you stop turning the knob, the frequency display on the radio is replaced by text that says "Rock" , "classical", or whatever category of stuff the station transmits. As a result, it's nearly impossible to see what direction you're tuning, and whether you're getting close or not, or what station it;'s tuned to.
If these "features" can't be disabled, I'd never consider the Symphony radio.
(I have the NAV system in my car.. Nice radio & MP3 player, lousy GPS display.) -- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

Some folks have brains that are simply single-threaded ;-)
To disable the Symphony's Radio Data System that has proven to be oh so distracting to you, just press the RDS button...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd - doesn't suffer any problems with RDS on ;-)

Now, now, daytripper ;-) LOL
I'm sure the centre display in the instrument cluster can also be switched off completely too - but maybe only if you have DIS.
Rgds, Sean