A3 in U.S.

Some good news, I spotted two A3s in North Hollywood this afternoon with manufacturer license plates. These cars look MUCH better than I thought they would! Very cool looking, and somewhat aggressive.
These did not by any means look like a re-skinned Golf. I'll look forward to seeing more of these on the roads here.
Vic 1997 A4 2.8q