A3 trailer hitch availability?

Has anyone been able to find (or import) a trailer hitch for the US A3 3.2Q?
(The heaviest thing I'd be towing is a motorcycle trailer.) -- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
Doug Warner Wrote: > Has anyone been able to find (or import) a trailer hitch for the US A3

I too am looking and have been looking for an A3 Hitch Actually an A3 Quattro 3.2 Did you have any luck Thanks
--
Complex

No luck so far. I think the only options will be a custom build, or to import one from Europe and add chain attacnments, and perhaps do something to bring the ball size up to 2" (paint, plating, etc.)
-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.