A4 -02. Tips on how to remove front inside door cover

Does anyone know how to remove this door interior? I think I have bad connection to the loudspeakers and need to check the wires and connectors.
Anders

Anders J coughed up:

2000 / a4 / 1.8
FWIW, I just gave up trying to use eyeball-logic on the thing. Cars these days just have too much hidden.
Go and get a Bentley service manual. Use www.bublos.com, but you are almost certainly going to end up at www.a1books.com, which is very reliable. Go to bublos first though.
--
"I don't want FOP, God dammit! I'm a DAPPER DAN MAN!"