A4 1.8T

Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of turbines used on 150HP, 180HP, 190HP and 225HP 1.8liter Audi engine? I was looking for the info all
over the net but couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.
Mario-Laser d.o.o. wrote:

KKK
The model is K04 but I don't know the manufacturer.
If yours is bad it could be the waste gate actuator that can be replaced separately for a parts cost of about $180.
If you are changing you might also want to consider an upgrade. Check the A4 forum on AudiWorld.com
Mario-Laser d.o.o. wrote:

"Tony" wrote

AFAIK, only the 225hp TT had a K04. The rest had K03 or K03 Sport.
Cheers, Pete
That's right. I must have K04 envy with my 1 bar APR 1.8TQM.
Pete wrote:

Thank you for the help. Regards Mario