A4 1.8T buying advice please

Hi all,

I'm interested in buying an A4 1.8T Avant and was wondering what to check for. I've heard there is something like a timing belt to be changed around

100k, is this right? I'm in the uk and looking at spending 4000-5000, so proabably a 1996 model.

Was there anything specific to watch for on the early ones?

Anything about them greatly appreciated.

Many TIA

Jon E

Reply to
Jon E

Maybe the dealer just got tired of you "ranting" and all, and told you what he "needed" to get you to leave!? ;o) I dont think many of us inhere agree with you - that a 100k km A4 is something you should keep your hands off.

Maybe you had a bad model...one made on a monday, that was just doomed from the beginning. *s*

Reply to
Jesper Giovanni