A4 1.9 TDi SE 1998 - Front Indicator Bulb

Sadly I haven't invested in a Haynes manual (thankfully never need to until now!) for my beloved A4 - but a front indicator bulb failed on Friday and although I have a replacement bulb and a pretty decent set of tools, I can't
see a way to replace the bulb without taking most of the front bumper off.
There are two star-headed bolts that seem to clamp the rubber moulding around the headlamp in place, but removing these doesn't allow me to take the headlight out, and although I think I can just about see where the bulb goes, my (large) hands have got bugger-all chance of getting in there.
Can anyone enlighten me ?
regards
Graeme

open bonnet, look inside behind each light, press down the 2 top clips that retain the back moulding............hey presto there's all yer bulbies
toy

sorry that's the main and side light,
next to this you should see the rear of the direction indicator cluster. Using a small screwdriver pivot the locking bar rearwards then depress the locking tab and withdraw the unit from the front of the vehicle. (Haynes assisted for this one) I knew the main off by heart.............just done my side light...........well it had not blown just wanted reseating.
toy

Thanks !