A4 1996. How do I access the indicator/hazard relay?

I need to replace a sticking indicator/hazard relay. How do I access it?
I guess I need to remove the facia which surrounds the top row of nine switches, the radio in the middle and the climate control panel at the
bottom. I am able to ease the facia away at the top and bottom and along most of the edges, but it remains firmly attached on the left and right hand edges, between the radio and the switches. I daren't apply any more force for fear of breaking it. Should this come away or is it screwed from behind?
test

to remove the facia you need to remove 2 screws that are locatated behind the Radio, to remove the radio, you need a puller tool, being a 96 audi I would imagine you have a Gamma type radio, to remove this there are 2 slim slots at the bottom of the radio, insert the pulling tool or make one your-self out of 2 pieces of thin metal, you can even get away with one piece and pull the stereo at each end
Hth
Ron

Thanks Ron. In fact, I today bought the Haynes manual and found that you don't need to remove the facia to access the flasher relay. Instead, you carefully prise off the hazard button. You can then use pliers to pull out the relay.
I was unable to buy a new relay round here today so I opened up the suspect one. I managed to work out where it was sticking and fixed the problem.
Reckon that's more than covered the price of the Haynes manual!