A4 2.8 Quattro Vibrating in Turns

Hi everyone. I am going to buy a 1997 A4 2.8 Quattro with 52,000 mi. Everything seemed pretty nice on the car. However, when making a slow turn, the car seems to vibrate. It almost seems like the chatter that
happens when a 4X4 truck is left in 4WD on the pavement. Except this is more like a grumbling vibration. I didn't notice it in turn where I was going over say 10 mph. Does anyone know if this is normal?
Thanks,
Aaron
Don't buy it unless it is solved.
I had a weird issue of this kind with my old Quattro. Finally, the solution was to replace the driveshaft. I drove one year without it (those old driveshafts were rare in my area). There are many possible reasons for your problem, from simple ones (replacement of solenoids) to more complicated, that require trials.