A4 3.0 l quattro 2002

I have had few problems with my car. One is warning light in the display telling " oil min " . How ever I have controled the oil and it´s Ok but again after driving about 100 km it starts to warn again. The dealer has allready chanced the display, oil control unit in oil bottom and switch of the hood. Now the dealer is planning to program the service box with cd play. Does anyone have had the same ? Also I have had a very noisy left front seat ( sport seat ) giving "niks" noise every now and then. Dealer has allready changed the body of the back with no help.

Great car but these small things make me sometimes feel sick .

Reply to
Timothy