A4 aircon problems

Hello I have owned our 02 2litre A4 for about 6 months. No problems till a couple of days ago when the air conditioner started playing up. With the unit set to Lo on both sides only the right side sends cold
air, the left is blowing full heat and when the temperature is set to 18 deg the righthand side also goes to full heat. Has anyone experienced similar problems to mine. Regards Phil
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/A4-aircon-problems-ftopict248312.html
tasA4 wrote:

recirculation flap is stuck or the actuator is malfunctioning.
Pull the diagnostic codes so there is more information on which to base an opinion.
Codes can be pulled with a VAG com software, a local auto shop or an Audi service center.