A4 aluminium interior trim kits?

I've tried to find aluminium interior trim kits for my 2002 A4 to replace the ugly plastic ones and so far the only place where I've found them is
http://www.vagparts.com
The whole kit is ~650 USD which sounds a bit high.
This is actually the S-Line Aluminium trim kit so does this differ from the Visier-aluminium trims somehow?
Is there any cheaper place to buy them (only original Audi parts)?
Thanks,
Samu
Hello Samu Try these guys. http://www.nycdashes.com