A4 Avant 2000 Speaker Removal

Need to replace a couple of the speakers in my A4 - any tips/links on how to get the things out without breaking stuff?
Cheers!

Google this string:     Audi A4 Avant speaker removal
Of the 52 thousand hits you'll get, the first hit will be: http://www.carstereohelp.com/straudi.htm
which looks like it ought to get you most if not all the way...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Thanks daytripper, no idea why I didn't try Googling myself - practice what you preach eh?
Just for the edification of others, the link posted above you'll have to pay for (only $5 but hey! ;o) ), but I found the info I needed here:
http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec27.shtml
and
http://forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/184552.phtml
Cheers!