A4 B5 air conditioning problem

Hi I`m new 2 this group so I wonder if I`ll find any help.I can`t find the refill valve for the air conditioning fluid on my car .Thanks

You dont refill that yourself, unless youre a professional. It takes special equipment and so on. Dont try, as were talking hazardous fumes!
Think of your AC as a refrigerator - then you get the point, im sure :o)
--
Gio