A4 B6 Sport Suspension rear toe oddity that keeps popping up in the wheel alignment (rear right)

I have about 0 degrees 16 minutes toe on rear left and about 0 degrees 17 on the rear right which is slightly outside the range specified by audi, I believe
the rusty adjuster nut and washer had been replaced: what likely needs to be fixed to get to 0o12' or less specified for the rear toes?
Camber is ok at about -1 degree and about 5-15 minutes
I'm going for winter rubber soon, thusly perfect wheel alignment is a must tnx