a4 car mats

Need new car mats for my 2004 a4. any recommendations?

Reply to
myronf

Dealers have them for $100.00 a set. Try

Dennis W

I'm turning my 2002 A4 in off lease next week. I have a set of official Audi rubber floor mats, black...good for winter weather. You probably want the carpet mats, but if you want mine they're yours. Just email at rbkfour at yahoo and they're yours, just pay me for the shipping.

Reply to
Bob