A4 Cupholder stuck

can anyone help me free up my dash cupholder so when I push it in, it slides out? I am able to pry it out, but that is a little tough to do every time I need it.

Reply to
John Ebert

Pry it out and clean the dried cream, sugar and/or Pepsi off the works?

Reply to
daytripper

Maybe your car is mad at you for not paying full attention to the task of driving? It feels jealous when you do other stuff other than driving.

I know - it was facetious. Sort of.

Take the thing apart, clean it, assembly is the reverse of disassembly.

Enjoy.

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist

My Ashtray / Change Holder does the same thing. I haven't used it in two years.

Tim in Portland

Reply to
Tim in Portland

I had Audi replace mine (in 2003), and now it works fine.

Reply to
Jim Battan