A4 Cupholder stuck

can anyone help me free up my dash cupholder so when I push it in, it slides out? I am able to pry it out, but that is a little tough to do every time I
need it.
--

John

806 Long Drive Road

Pry it out and clean the dried cream, sugar and/or Pepsi off the works?
John Ebert wrote:

Maybe your car is mad at you for not paying full attention to the task of driving? It feels jealous when you do other stuff other than driving.
I know - it was facetious. Sort of.
Take the thing apart, clean it, assembly is the reverse of disassembly.
Enjoy.
E.P.
My Ashtray / Change Holder does the same thing. I haven't used it in two years.
Tim in Portland

I had Audi replace mine (in 2003), and now it works fine.
can anyone help me free up my dash cupholder so when I push it in, it slides out?
Dude, WD40, Sorted.............. :0)