A4 Diesel with GMBH bodykit, are they rare? (UK)

Hi,

I'm looking to part-ex my BMW 330Ci Sport and I really like the practicality of the A4 Avant, but I've seen a couple with the GMBH bodykit, they look very similar to the old RS4 and a lot better than the current A4 Sport.

But looking at UK car sites such as Autotrader there's none advertised... yet if they're on the road they're obviously available.

Does anybody know if there's a decent web link (UK based) with more info on these cars?

I suppose it's a bit like the AC Schnitzer version of the 3 series, BMW's web site has nothing about it but they are available.

Thanks

Daz

Reply to
Daz N

Daz,

Have a look at Caractere website, they have a very nice RS4 kit for the Audi A4:

other solution is Sportec:
Greetz

Kris (2002 A4 Avant AWD 2,5 V6 TDI 180hp)

"Daz N" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@despina.uk.clara.net... Hi,

I'm looking to part-ex my BMW 330Ci Sport and I really like the practicality of the A4 Avant, but I've seen a couple with the GMBH bodykit, they look very similar to the old RS4 and a lot better than the current A4 Sport.

But looking at UK car sites such as Autotrader there's none advertised... yet if they're on the road they're obviously available.

Does anybody know if there's a decent web link (UK based) with more info on these cars?

I suppose it's a bit like the AC Schnitzer version of the 3 series, BMW's web site has nothing about it but they are available.

Thanks

Daz

Reply to
Kris De Sutter