A4 electric windows

Hi all, the A4 is a lovely car and I'm planning to get a replacement for my 95 A4 with no air con and manual windows etc. I want remote central locking,
electric windows (all 4), climate control and problem free (early A4s are known to have problems with reader coil or immobiliser, sunroof motor, front left grinding noise and who on earth would want to manually wind down windows in an Audi?!).
I want one that by factory standard has all these features without the common A4 problems. I'm going to spend about G8000 on a 1.8SE/T, and would like to know what year model of the A4 would be what I should be looking for?
Are the plain 1.8 out of the question? As they seem to have all manual windows at the back, even the SE's don't always come with all elec windows (strange...), and some T's don't have climate control... it's confusing how Audi decide what to put in their models...
So my question is: what year+model should I be looking out for?
Cheers, Jules

my
locking,
front
would
how
Its not confusing, its the owners, when you buy an Audi you specify what you want in it from build.
Some Audi's come with Climate some dont, mine has sunroof and climate, 1.8T's tend to either have climate or sunroof, depending onthe previous owner.
Just keep looking, but dont get one with a sunroof only, AIRCON is a must, as it will effect the resale value as you already know :)
Ron